Membership in the Little Long Lake Campers' Association is open to all campers on the Lake. Association dues for 2020 remain $30.00 per family. If you haven't joined yet, please do! We can accomplish good things as a group! Please send your check to:
LLL Campers' Association, PO Box 175, Woodgate, NY 13494
To contact the Lake Association, please email
- Lake WebCams Check out this webcam on the Lake with a great view of sunsets! Thanks very much to the hosts of this camera!
For the BIG Batch 'o SnowCams, go here or
REMINDER: The intention is to begin lowering the Lake to winter water levels on or about October 4th, 2020.
June 7, 2020: Because of the COVID-19 virus, the Annual Meeting of the Little Long Lake Campers' Association for 2020 has been Canceled.
An important function of the Annual Meeting is reading and reviewing the Minutes of the previous year's Meeting. Click here to read the Association Meeting Minutes for 2019.
Note: Unless encrypted, a document published to the web is available for anyone in the world to read. The Minutes posted here have been edited to remove the names of all Association Members and details of the Treasurer's Report. If you would like an unedited copy of the 2019 Minutes, please email
UPCOMING LAKE ACTIVITIES - from the LLL Membership Committee:
Did you know that the average kayak paddle is approximately 6 feet long? We can paddle while maintaining a safe distance from each other! Back again this summer is the ever popular Little Long Lake Ladies Kayak Cruise on Saturdays. Weather permitting we will gather in the narrows at 5:00 PM. Bring your favorite beverage and be prepared to paddle, chat and float around the lake.
NEW THIS YEAR!! We are adding a night of Co-Ed Kayaking: Let’s have Fun WITH the Fellas on Fridays! Again we will meet in the narrows at 5:00 PM for social distance kayaking. Bring a beer or other beverage and we’ll paddle, float and tell fish stories...or whatever guys talk about.
Check back here for additional information on upcoming events... and as always, if you have a suggestion for an activity, let the Membership Committee help organize it!
See you on the Lake! Jeanne Johnson #276 Membership Chairman
(click to email)
April 21, 2020: Camp Nazareth cancels their 2020 residential camping season. Read their letter here.
- Lake Assessment Reports Little Long Lake is sampled and tested for water quality every year.
Paul Smith's College Adirondack Watershed Institute has a very instructive youtube channel with lots of information about invasive aquatic plants in the Adirondacks. Find it here.
Changes coming to NYS boating regulations for 2020 and beyond! Read a summary here.
(Thanks to Andy Sayles for this heads-up)
- LLL Area Maps A few old and newer maps of the area around Little Long Lake. (For the complete collection of USGS topo maps for New York State go here. The index map is here).
- LLL Area Trails Some of the trails around Little Long Lake.
- LLL Area Photos Some photos of the area around Little Long Lake.
- Boonville Farmers' Market: Thursdays 12:30 'til 5:30 pm at Erwin Park... now through mid-October.
- Dump your trash at the Boonville Transfer Station. $2.50 per trash bag; recyclables & old TVs are free. You can dump trash bags for free at the Town of Webb Transfer Station in Old Forge.
- Read the official Town of Forestport News Page
- Woodgate Post Office
Woodgate Free Library
To report downed wires or a power outage to National Grid, call: 1-800-867-5222
Or report online here.
- NYS Boating Regulations Be safe on the water! DEC Bear Guidance - 7/27/14 And in the woods!
- Tick-borne Diseases in the Adirondacks? For years entomologists and other researches did not consider Lyme and other tick-borne diseases to be a threat in the Adirondacks--many thought northern NY was outside the range of the blacklegged tick. This is changing, as infected ticks and small mammals have been found in most northern NY counties. Please
take all the tick precautions at camp you would take at home. Check for ticks every day, and have a happy and healthy Summer!
- Little Long Lake weather: (Click on a day for expanded weather info)
Additions? Corrections? Questions? Something to post? Send email to: